High security warehouse on rent in Mumbai with integrated logistics operations such as Transporting the Goods from Source to our Warehouse, Inwarding the Goods, Quality Check, Storage, Dispatch, Reporting, Secondary Distribution and Transportation. With our In-House WMS and Process Management, we provide our Clients Real-Time Data of their Inventory across all locations and Daily MIS Reports of each and every Operational Activity. We have dedicated and shared warehousing facilities in all the key Metro hubs across Pan-India - Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow.
Advantages of WareHousing
- Protection and Preservation of goods: - Warehouse provides necessary facilities to the customer for storing their goods when they reach for stuffing purpose in CFS.
- Risk Reduction: - For perishable items, they provide cold storage facility, to protect warehouse from fire, fire-fighting equipments are used. On requirement, goods stored may be insured against unforeseen mishaps like loss due to fire, theft and natural disasters.
Types Of WareHousing
- Ambient Storage - Ambient storage refers to “room temperature” or a warehouse that stores goods that do not need any type of temperature control.Most products, excluding food and other perishables, would require this type of storage.
- Cold Storage - Any product that needs temperature control is kept here to preserve their peak condition until they are transported to their destination.
- Bonded Storage - Bonded warehouses also known as customs warehouses are storage spaces where imported gods can be stored without having to pay tax duties on them.
- Hazardous Storage - If you are needing to store flammable liquid and chemicals, they may be kept isolated in a specialized storage unit that is locked for extra security.