Ocean Freight Services
Home › Services › Ocean Freight Services
Our comprehensive range of Ocean Freight Forwarding Services is rendered across the globe. Being a proficient international ocean freight forwarder, we have carved a distinct name for ourselves. We have a team of experienced professionals, who understands the requirements of the clients and help in guide you through the complexities of international shipping. Our Services Include : Flexible sailing schedules, Shipment tracking, Purchase order management, Space protection during periods of high demand. Different Ocean Freight Forwarding Services Offered By Us : LCL Consolidation Service & FCL Forwarding Service
Advantages of OceanFreight
- Cost Effective - Transit by sea can be the most cost-effective way to move your personal goods, making it one of the key advantages of sea transport.
- Large Volume - This method of transit is especially suited to heavy items that may cost more to transport via air or road. Shipping containers can easily be moved from ship to truck or rail for further travel inland.
Types Of Cargo
- Dry Cargo - A dry-cargo container is a shipping container used for transporting all types of goods, except liquids. The dry-cargo container comes in a variety of sizes. Depending on the service provider, the container can be measured in 20′, 40′ or a little bit above 45′.
- Liquid Cargo - it can be shipped using different container/packages as follows: 1)DRUMS / BARRELS - There are many different types of drums and barrels available, such as steel, plastic and fibre. However, they are all very similar in that they require a liner or coating for food hygiene safety, and a pallet and strapping for safety. Since drums have volumes ranging from 20 to 250 litres (5.3 - 66 gal.), they are better suited if you ship a lower capacity of liquid cargo. 2)INTERMEDIATE BULK CONTAINERS - In terms of volume, an IBC holds around 200 to 1,250 litres, which is in between the capacity of drums and tanks - hence the term “intermediate”. With both top and side discharge/loading points, they are generally quite easy to use, without the need to transfer cargo to another storage tank.
- Cold Cargo - This includes meat, fish, poultry products, dairy products, drugs and experimental samples. Refrigerated cargoes are perishable to a greater or lesser degree, and their safe carriage depends on maintaining suitable storage conditions during transportation.
Unit Load Devices
- 20' DRY CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 5.919 x 2.340 x 2.380, Tare Weight – 1900 kg, Cubic Capacity– 33 cbm, Maximum Payload – 22100 kg.
- 20' OPEN TOP CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 5.919 x 2.340 x 2.286, Top Opening (L x W)(m) – 5.425 x 2.222 Tare Weight – 2174 kg, Cubic Capacity– 31.6 cbm, Maximum Payload – 21826 kg.
- 20' FLAT RACK CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 5.207 x 2.438 x 2.327, Tare Weight – 2330 kg, Maximum Payload – 21670 kg.
- 40' DRY CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 12.061 x 2.340 x 2.380, Tare Weight – 3064 kg, Cubic Capacity– 67.3 cbm, Maximum Payload – 27397 kg.
- 40' HIGH CUBE CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 12.056 x 2.347 x 2.684, Tare Weight – 2900 kg, Cubic Capacity– 76 cbm, Maximum Payload – 29600 kg.
- 45' HIGH CUBE CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 13.58 x 2.347 x 2.690, Tare Weight – 4110 kg, Cubic Capacity– 85.7 cbm, Maximum Payload – 28390 kg.
- 40' OPEN TOP CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 12.043 x 2.338 x 2.272, Top Opening (L x W)(m) – 11.585 x 2.222 Tare Weight – 4300 kg, Cubic Capacity– 64 cbm, Maximum Payload – 26181 kg.
- 40' FLAT RACK CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 11.820 x 2.148 x 2.095, Tare Weight – 5260 kg, Maximum Payload – 25220 kg.
- 40' COLLAPSIBLE CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 12.08 x 2.126 x 2.043, Tare Weight – 5800 kg, Maximum Payload – 29200 kg.
Looking for "Ocean Freight Services" ?