Home › Services › Tank Services
Tank Services is made of A bag that fits to a standard 20feet converting it to carry 20 tone of non hazardous Liquid. cargoes which are non hazardous and non viscous with specific gravity less then 1.5 is compatible with Tank Services. Tank Services - Can carry 40% or more cargo than drum and 50% or more than bottles Eliminate repositioning of tank containers Eliminate cleaning cost No disposal costs. ISO Tank Services Tank containers are stainless steel pressure vessels built within a standard ISO 20 frame. Tank Containers provide a cost effective, efficient, environmentally friendly and safe method for the transportation and storage for bulk liquid distribution.
Advantages of Tanks
- Efficiency: - ISO tank transport allows for high-volume shipping and storage without the need for supporting packaging materials. This is another way in which the tanks save on cost.
- Shipping Capacity: - The maximum volume of each flexitank is 24,000 liters inside a general freight container, which can ship roughly 50 percent more cargo than bottled consignments, 40 percent more than drummed consignments, and 15 percent more than intermediate bulk containers.
Types Of Cargo
- For ISO TANK - Milk and Milk Products, Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Alcoholic, Liquefied Sugars, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sulphur Acid/Nitric Acid, Chemicals/Solvents, Vegetable Oils, Flammable Gases, Liquid Resins and Molasses.
- For FLEXI TANK - Foodstuff, Base Oils, Beer, Wine, Molasses, Glycerine, Fruit Juices, Non-Hazardous Chemicals, Latex, Egg Products, Water, Oils, Bio-Diesel, Edible Oils, Wine, Non-Hazardous Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals and Industrial Products.
Unit Load Devices
- 20' ISO TANK CONTAINER - Maximum Inside Dimensions (L x W x H)(m) – 6.05 x 2.438 x 2.59, Tare Weight – 4060 kg, Maximum Payload – 31940 kg.
- FLEXI TANK - Installed In – 20 ' CONTAINER, Total Volume – 10,000 up to 24,000 liters.
Looking for "Tank Services" ?